Around Worthing (Britain in Old Photographs)
by White, Dr. Sally
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Budding Books, 1998. Book. Very Good. Paperback. VG clean condition. No inscription or ownership markings; No tears or loss..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dandy Lion Editions (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Around Worthing (Britain in Old Photographs)
- White, Dr. Sally
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Budding Books
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- WORTHING, SUSSEX, HISTORY, SOCIAL
- Bookseller catalogs
- Social History; Local History & Topography (UK);
Terms of Sale
Dandy Lion Editions
Dandy Lion Editions Book Store Policies
- We take our descriptions seriously and try very hard to make sure that our books are of good quality and accurately described. If you have any fiurther questions about any book we will answer to the best of our ability and with honesty. However we are not responsible for the content of any book.
- We are not infallible and if we make a mistake or offer a service which you are not completely happy with we hope that you will contact us and give the opportunity of putting things right. We will respond to your communications respectfully and in a timely fashion.
- All books are kept shelved and ready for dispatch from our premises in Surrey.
Shipping & Packaging
- Orders are normally shipped within 1 business day Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays). We use Royal Mail for shipping except for large or very heavy items.
- Within the UK 2nd class post is included in the book price. 1st class or Special delivery can be provided at an added cost.
- For overseas orders we offer Standard Airmail which is untracked or Priority Shipping which includes tracking.
- Shipping costs are based on an average sized book (up to 1kg). If your book order is heavy or oversized and you require overseas shipping, we may contact you to let you know that an extra shipping payment is required
- All our books are sent our properly and professionally packaged using quality materials for safe transport & delivery. We have had excellent feedback regarding our packaging.
- We accept Credit/Debit cards via Paypal & personal cheques or Postal Orders in GBP. Please note that we are unable to accept debit/credit cards over the phone.
- All books & shipping costs must be paid for in full before they will be shipped.
- Items being sent within the UK are normally sent 2nd Class (Royal Mail 48) and normally take 2-5 business days. 1st class (Royal Mail 24) and Special Delivery (tracked) are available at an extra cost.
- If your item does not arrive within 7 business days (UK) or 21 business days (overseas) please get in touch with us and we will do what we can to help. Packages do sometimes get delayed but very few get lost completely.
Refunds & Returns
- If for any reason you are not completely happy with your book it may be returned to us within 14 days for a refund of the purchase price less the cost of return postage. It must be returned in the same condition in which it was send and in the same or similar packaging. You must contact us before sending the book back so that we can give you further instructions.
- If the book is being returned because of a mistake on our part then we will also refund shipping costs as well. Once again please contact us first.Orders are normally shipped within 1 business day Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays). We use Royal Mail for shipping except for large or very heavy items.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Dandy Lion Editions
We are a family run business with many years of experience selling books on on the internet as well as at Book Fairs. We also owned our own book shop in Leatherhead, Surrey but have now returned to working from home. We do our very best to provide good quality books at a fair price. We are very proud of our excellent feedback. Our books include first editions and reprints, almost new books and older books. Our regular customers include private collectors, booksellers, booksearchers, and booklovers worldwide. We aim to provide all our customers with excellent service & value.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]