The Art of Advocacy: A Plea for the Renaissance of the Trial Lawyer
by Stryker, Lloyd Paul
- near fine
- Near Fine/Good+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Auldfarran Books, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Art of Advocacy: A Plea for the Renaissance of the Trial Lawyer
- Stryker, Lloyd Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1954 2nd ptg.
- New York: Simon & Schuster
- AMERICAN LAW LEGAL ATTORNEY ALGER HISS DEFENSE CASE TRIAL LAWYERS BIOGRAPHY
- Bookseller catalogs
- Scholarly Miscellany;
Terms of Sale
Auldfarran Books, IOBA
We accept all the usual credit cards via the Biblio site and will hold books for customers' checks or money orders in U.S. funds. Shipping via 4th class mail in the USA is usually only $4.59, depending on the weight of the package. Fast priority mail (often 2-3 days) is at least $7.99 depending on weight. Any other service, including all international shipments and invoiced library purchase orders, is priced at packing & postage cost. We will invoice libraries providing purchase orders. We must charge Georgia residents 8 percent state sales tax on all subtotals (including shipping). Customer satisfaction with their books is always guaranteed. Returns are accepted with advance notification. E-mail if you would like to see an image of the book. For overseas customers, please note that shipping rates have skyrocketed, but if you are interested in a particular book, send us an email and we will direct you to a shipping consolidator who may be able to ship more cheaply. We ship to Canada, the British Isles and Ireland, Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand, Japan, Korea and Singapore and selected countries in western Europe. Apart from these we no longer ship to most countries.
About the Seller
About Auldfarran Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]