Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quinn & Davis Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Art of Andrew Wyeth.
- Corn, Wanda M
- Hardcover with dustjacket
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Fine Arts Museums Of San Francisco.
- Place of Publication
- Greenwich, Ct
- Date published
- 0821205161, Art, Andrew Wyeth.
Terms of Sale
Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Satisfaction is quaranteed or you will receive a full refund. If we fail to describe a book accurately we will refund your total purchase price plus return shipping.
About the Seller
About Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]