Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Art of the Funnies: An Aesthetic History (Studies in Popular Culture)
by Harvey, Robert C
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
University Press of Mississippi, 1994-07-01. Hardcover. Acceptable. 1.0591 in x 11.3307 in x 8.7008 in. This is a used book. It may contain highlighting/underlining and/or the book may show heavier signs of wear . It may also be ex-library or without dustjacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Once Upon a Time Books (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- The Art of the Funnies: An Aesthetic History (Studies in Popular Culture)
- Harvey, Robert C
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University Press of Mississippi
- Place of Publication
- Jackson, Mississippi, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- 1.0591 in x 11.3307 in x 8.7008
- X weight
- 2.4601 lb
- 1.0591 in x 11.3307 in x 8.7008 in
Terms of Sale
Once Upon a Time Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Please contact us BEFORE returning any book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Once Upon a Time Books
We are a family owned and operated, full-line, online bookstore. With our inventory of over 190,000 items, we aim to be your first stop on the internet for all of your used and out-of-print book buying needs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]