Art, Perception, and Reality (Thalheimer Lectures)
by Gombrich, E.H.; Hochberg, Julian; Black, Max
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1977. Good trade paperback, slight wear.. Trade Paperback. Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Book House - St. Louis (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Art, Perception, and Reality (Thalheimer Lectures)
- Gombrich, E.H.; Hochberg, Julian; Black, Max
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Johns Hopkins University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Philosophy, Art, Aesthetics, Psychology, Perception
Terms of Sale
The Book House - St. Louis
All orders shipped within 48 hours with delivery confirmation. We want you to be satisfied with your order and will make every effort to describe accurately and ship promptly. Return claims must be filed within two weeks of receiving item. Returned items may incur a small processing/handling fee depending on the circumstances.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About The Book House - St. Louis
Booksellers since 1986. We have over 350,000 books in our open shop located in the St. Louis, Missouri area about 45,000 listed online. A portion of all proceeds support Second Chapter Life Center for young adults with special needs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]