The Art of Publisher's Bookbindings 1815-1915 (one of Only 100 copies)
by Morris, Ellen K. And Edward S. Levin
- See description
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Art of Publisher's Bookbindings 1815-1915 (one of Only 100 copies)
- Morris, Ellen K. And Edward S. Levin
- Decorative cloth bindings limited ed
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- William Dailey Rare Books Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles, CA
- Date Published
- Color Illustrated Books Bookbindings Limited edition Signed
Terms of Sale
Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover. All books are carefully described and may be returned within ten day if the customer is not satisfied. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $5 for US orders based on books weighing 2 lbs. Worldwide shipping available.
About the Seller
About Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...