Art-Studies from Nature as Applied to Design: For the Use of Architects, Designers, and Manufacturers
by Hulme, F.E
- Good/No Jacket
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Charity Bookstall (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Art-Studies from Nature as Applied to Design: For the Use of Architects, Designers, and Manufacturers
- Hulme, F.E
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Virture & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- antiquarian; Architects; architecture; designers; manufacturers; Manufacture;j. glaisher; S.j. mackie; Robert hunt; Art-Journal; Illustrated; Design; nature; Natural;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Nature; Antiquarian;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We prefer to accept your payment directly with Paypal. Paypal discounts its processing fees for charities.
Returns are accepted in original packaging with advance Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA.) If a return is required, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number and more information.
Refund of the purchase price minus a 25% restocking fee will be issued upon receipt of the item in as sold condition. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
We certainly hope you are happy with your purchase. We will accept your return if you are not. However, if you make a fraudulent return to avoid our restocking fee by claiming the item is damaged, or you cause damage to the item and then return it, we will not issue a refund. We will report anyone violating this policy and we may also pursue legal action.
SHIPPING and HANDLING CHARGES:
Shipping and handling is subject to increase for heavy items; this applies to both foreign and domestic shipments. Shipping of heavy books outside of the United States can be extremely expensive. Please feel free to email for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
High value items do not ship at standard shipping prices. We'll contact you to let you know the cost of insured shipping. Please feel free to email us for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
BUYING A GIFT?:
We're happy to include a gift card or your note at no extra cost. We don't ship anonymous gifts.
We'll ship directly to your customer, if you wish, at no additional cost, as long as you include your own invoice which you can supply via Word or PDF.
We’re selling to benefit our 501(c)(3)organization and 100% of your purchase from us benefits our programs and supports literacy, libraries and life-long learning.
Please don’t confuse our organization with the charitable solicitations you see on this website. Don’t round up your purchase thinking we will receive the donation. Any monies you donate through this website will not go to our programs.
About the Seller
About Charity Bookstall
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.