Arthur Machen : A Bibliography -Signed, Limited-
by Henry Danielson, Arthur Machen, Henry Savage (Introduction)
- Good+/No Jacket, As Issued
NY, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Henry Danielson, 1923. "This Edition, printed on English hand-made paper, is limited to 150 copies for both England and America, numbered and signed by Arthur Machen. This is No. 7.", with tissue guarded frontispiece portrait. Paper covered boards show wear, and age. Gilt title to front board still very bright. Thick vellum spine light extremity bow, spine Gilt Title very bright. Sewn binding extremely tight. Silk page marker present, as called for.. First Edition/Signed/HandNumbered. Vellum Spine/Boards. Good+/No Jacket, As Issued. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Arthur Machen : A Bibliography -Signed, Limited-
- Henry Danielson, Arthur Machen, Henry Savage (Introduction)
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Quantity available
- First Edition/Signed/HandNumbered
- Henry Danielson
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bibliography, Classics, Literature, Fiction, Occult, Horror, Dark Fantasy, Mystery, Religion, Mysticism, Metaphysics, Religious Psychology, Religious Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Arthur Edward Waite, The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. FedEx/UPS upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]