The Arts of the Ming Dynasty. An Exhibition organised by the Arts Council of Great Britain and the Oriental Ceramic Society. November 14th to December 15th, 1957.
by Garner, Sir Harry, & others
- See description
Rye, East Sussex
Standard Delivery: 8 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Randall (Books of Asia) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Arts of the Ming Dynasty. An Exhibition organised by the Arts Council of Great Britain and the Oriental Ceramic Society. November 14th to December 15th, 1957.
- Garner, Sir Harry, & others
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Oriental Ceramic Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Exhibition Catalogues|
- Bookseller catalogs
- China; Far East; Art;
Terms of Sale
John Randall (Books of Asia)
Priority shipping is by UPS or Fedex. Standard shipping by international air mail.
All deliveries need to be signed for. Please check tracking details supplied, as during the current pandemic parcels are sometimes held for collection at your local depot.
Shipping may be more expensive for heavy books, or to some remote addresses. If necessary we will request supplementary payment.
Lighter books may be less expensive, in which case we will refund.
About the Seller
About John Randall (Books of Asia)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]