Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston MA, Little Brown, 1952, hardcover, 249 pp, first edition stated, first printing, Good in Good dustjacket. Straight, tight and clean, signature on ffep, spine-end, corner and edge bumps,fading to spine. Dustjacket, edge chips, rubs, in new Brodart sleeve. The author describes his book as "moderately malicious kidding of both British and American pomposities and absurdities, especially in the public relations and press fields. I have tried to miff two birds with one sling-shot."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Assignment Stuffed Shirt
- MacColl, Rene
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]