Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Atalanta in Calydon: A Tragedy.Kelmscott Press, 1894. One of 250 copies on paper. Printed in red and black with elaborate woodcut title page and woodcut initials and borders throughout. Quarto. Original limp vellum, title to spine gilt, silk ties (broken), moderately scuffed & dusty. Internally clean.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Harlem Fine Press
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
New York, New York
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]