Description:La Renaissance Du Livre, NULL. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has hardback covers. In fair condition, suitable as a study copy. No dust jacket. Re-bound by library. Please note the Image in this listing is a stock photo and may not match the covers of the actual item,300grams, ISBN:
ATLAS HISTORIQUE ET CULTUREL DE L' EUROPE
by Vercauteren, F
Bruxelles:: Editions Meddens, 1962.. White cloth hardcover.. Near Very Good./Very Good.. A summary look at the history of the European Continent from pre-history to the Second World War. 245p: endpaper maps + 13 full-page colour maps + 18 black/white maps in-texte, 474 numbered black/white photos + 4 colour plates; 34cm. Two indexes (people and places). 1535g. Probably a reprint of the Elselvier Publication. Book: Near Very Good ex-library (minimal library marks, rear pocket; text clean and bright). Dustjacket: Very Good (spine sticker, slight edgewear, slight shelf soiling).
- Seller Canterbury Books (CA)
- Format/Binding White cloth hardcover.
- Book Condition Used - Near Very Good.
- Jacket Condition Very Good.
- Quantity Available 1
- Binding Hardcover
- Publisher Editions Meddens
- Place of Publication Bruxelles:
- Date Published 1962.
- Keywords history cultural european fine arts architecture science technology french en francais