by Rand, Ayn; Peikoff, Leonard
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Atlas Shrugged is a novel by Ayn Rand, first published in 1957 in the United States. This was Rand's fourth, longest and last novel, and she considered it her magnum opus in the realm of fiction writing. As indicated by its working title The Strike, the book explores a dystopian United States where leading innovators, ranging from industrialists to artists, refuse to be exploited by society.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Yesterday's Muse Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Atlas Shrugged
- Rand, Ayn; Peikoff, Leonard
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- 3rd Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- LITERATURE AMERICAN FICTION
Terms of Sale
Yesterday's Muse Books
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Yesterday's Muse Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- first state
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from the earliest run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]