Auction Catalogue. Auction of the Finest Cape Wines. 14th February 1976.
by Sotheby Parke Bernet
Standard Delivery: 6 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Nederburg, S. A.: Sotheby Parke Bernet, 1976. Bilingual English and Afrikaans. Booklet (21 cm) in stiff pictorial wraps (pp. 60) includes historical sketches of various wineries represented at the sale, descriptions of their signature wines, list of lots offered for sale. Famous South African wineries represented here are Delheim, Groot Constantia, Simonsvlei, Vergenoegd, Uitenwyk, Nederburg, Montagne, Simonsig. Hand-written tasting notes by one of those in attendance at the sale. A fine copy of the catalogue of a famous sale of fine South African wines.
- Trillium Antiquarian Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Auction Catalogue. Auction of the Finest Cape Wines. 14th February 1976.
- Sotheby Parke Bernet
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
Terms of Sale
Trillium Antiquarian Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Trillium Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- pictorial wraps
- Pictorial wraps are color illustrated covers for paperback books. Preceding mass-market paperbacks, this format...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]