The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts On Reclaiming The American Dream.
by OBAMA, Barack
- as new
- As New/Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream is the second book written by then-Senator Barack Obama. In the fall of 2006, it became number one on both bestseller lists after Obama was endorsed by Oprah Winfrey. In the book, Obama expounds on many of the subjects that became part of his 2008 campaign for the Presidency.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts On Reclaiming The American Dream.
- OBAMA, Barack
- Black paper spine, black paper-covered boards.
- Book Condition
- New As New
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- 376 pages.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Politics; Social History;
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...