The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin: The Unmutilated and Correct Version
by Franklin, Benjamin; Bigelow, John
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Webster, New York, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin is the traditional name for the unfinished record of his own life written by Benjamin Franklin from 1771 to 1790; however, Franklin himself appears to have called the work his Memoirs. Although it had a tortuous publication history after Franklin's death, this work has become one of the most famous and influential examples of autobiography ever written.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Yesterday's Muse Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin: The Unmutilated and Correct Version
- Franklin, Benjamin; Bigelow, John
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- G.P. Putnam's Sons / The Knickerbocker Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- CLASSICS BIOGRAPHY HISTORY AUTOBIOGRAPHY AMERICAN HISTORY
Terms of Sale
Yesterday's Muse Books
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
Yesterday's Muse Books
About Yesterday's Muse Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...