Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Benvenuto Cellini was born in Florence in 1500 and died in 1571. James Fenton is a prizewinning poet, former professor of poetry at Oxford, and a regular contributor to The New York Review of Books .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Autobiography of Benvenuto Cellini.
- Cellini, Benvenuto
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- First Thus
- The Folio Society.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- BENVENUTO CELLINI AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Biography; Literature;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]