AUTOGRAPH LETTER SIGNED BY JOHN LE CARRE CONCERNING THE RETIREMENT OF GEORGE SMILEY; TOGETHER WITH AN ORIGINAL CARICATURE PEN & INK DRAWING, INSCRIBED BY JOHN LE CARRE
by le CARRE, JOHN [PSEUDONYM OF DAVID JOHN MOORE CORNWELL]
- See description
Greencastle, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- BUCKINGHAM BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- AUTOGRAPH LETTER SIGNED BY JOHN LE CARRE CONCERNING THE RETIREMENT OF GEORGE SMILEY; TOGETHER WITH AN ORIGINAL CARICATURE PEN & INK DRAWING, INSCRIBED BY JOHN LE CARRE
- le CARRE, JOHN [PSEUDONYM OF DAVID JOHN MOORE CORNWELL]
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Privately written by le Carre and drawn by Chas, 1995 & 1991.
- Place of Publication
- N. P.
- Date Published
- 1995 & 1991
Terms of Sale
We accept checks and all major credit cards. Prices are NET to all. PA residents must add 6% sales tax. It is our preference to ship via either UPS or Priority Mail. All oversized books and all shipments outside the U.S. will be charged actual shipping, insurance, and handling costs. All parcels shall be shipped insured. All items may be returned within 7 days of receipt with prior notification. We request any items for return be sent by their original shipping route, be well packaged and fully insured.
About the Seller
About BUCKINGHAM BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...