Autograph Sentiment signed
by (Nobel Prizes. Chemistry. 1986.) Herschbach, Dudley Robert, b. 1932
- See description
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and youâ€™ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Autograph Sentiment signed
- (Nobel Prizes. Chemistry. 1986.) Herschbach, Dudley Robert, b. 1932
- Book condition
- Date Published
- Nobel Prize Prizes winner winners laureate laureates Nobelpreis Nobelpreisträger Nobelpreistraeger science scientist scientists signature signatures signed inscription inscriptions inscribed autograph autographs autographed manuscript manuscripts MS
- Bookseller catalogs
- ABE current; ¶ current; History of Science;
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]