by Melville, Jennie (pen name used by Gwendoline Butler)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- W. Fraser Sandercombe (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Melville, Jennie (pen name used by Gwendoline Butler)
- Lynn Duncombe;
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Macmillan and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- gaslight; noir; police; detection; investigation; investigator; criminals; sleuth; suspense; thriller; murder; homicide; robbery; shooting; killing; guns; secrets; whodunit;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Mystery and Detective;
Terms of Sale
W. Fraser Sandercombe
Credit card orders may be made through Biblio.com or through PayPal . Personal cheques or International (outside Canada) money orders made payable to W. Fraser Sandercombe. Within Canada, e-mail money transfers work out just fine. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Regardless of the book's weight, we rarely ask for extra on the shipping. Books are usually mailed within two business days of receiving payment. If you decide, for any reason, you don't want the book after all, you may contact us within one week and we'll arrange a return. Drop-ships are welcomed but no refunds can be given on a book sent to a third party.
About the Seller
About W. Fraser Sandercombe
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]