Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: JAMES PARKER AND CO, 1892. SEVENTH EDITION . Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. Clean and tidy volume filled with line illustrations, binding shaken. Boards rubbed, gilt on maroon cloth.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A B C OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE
- PARKER, JOHN HENRY
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- SEVENTH EDITION
- JAMES PARKER AND CO
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]