Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston, Mass. , USA: Little Brown and Company, 1946. Jacket is tanning, rubbed and chipped. Cover is tan cloth, on boards, with a blue-green design on the front. There is minor wear to the edges and corners. Spine is blue-green and tan cloth, with gold gilt lettering. Cover, Pages and Binding are clean and tight. . Book Club (BCE/BOMC). Hard Cover. Good/Fair. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- B. F.'s Daughter
- Marquand, John P
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Book Club (BCE/BOMC)
- Little Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Boston, Mass. , USA
- Date published
- FICTION, EPIC DRAMA, GENERAL
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]