by Shpakow, Tanya
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Pegasusbooks.biz (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Shpakow, Tanya
- Tanya Shpakow
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 0394998022, Folk Literature;, Folklore;, Folk Art;, Slavic Folklore;, Russia;, Russian History;, Gypsies;, Cultural History;, Social History;
Terms of Sale
I carefully check and describe my books. Returns are accepted if contacted within 7 days of receipt. If book not as described, I will refund cost of the book, as well as postage both ways. If returned 'just because....' then buyer pays for shipping. Oversized books will have additional shipping above the standard, listed rates, quoted upon ordering.
Books are in a 'smoke free' environment. However, some are used books which may have come from 'smokey' locations. If there is a 'smokish' aroma to them, I note that in the listing.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]