Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Babbitt , by Sinclair Lewis, was first published in 1922. This novel is a satire of American culture. It critiques society and the socially-acceptable behavior of middle-class American life and its pressure on individuals toward conformity.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Magers and Quinn Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lewis, Sinclair
- Book condition
- New New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Bantam Classic & Loveswept
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
- September 1, 1998
Terms of Sale
Magers and Quinn Booksellers
Please contact us immediately if you are unsatisfied with your order. Returns accepted within 3 weeks of delivery. All returns must include original packing slip.
About the Seller
About Magers and Quinn Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]