Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Grosset & Dunlap, 1931. Cloth. Very Good/No Jacket. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. 322 pp. Light scuffing to the head of the spine; the lower fore-corners of the covers are slightly bumped. The binding is tight and square, and the text is clean.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Persephone's Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Babs: A Story of Divine Corners
- Baldwin, Faith
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 12mo - over 6¾\" - 7¾\" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee all material unconditionally. You may return any material within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked. Payment: We accept credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express),personal cheques (payable to "Persephone's Books"), money orders, or PayPal. Please don't tempt Fate by sending cash.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Gastonia, North Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Persephone's Books
We are an Internet-based retailer specializing in printed and recorded media.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]