by Grant, Joe; Huemer, Dick
- Fair with no dust jacket; Boards worn and sunned, shaken, several small tears to lower edges of pages.
Selkirk, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Baby Weems
- Grant, Joe; Huemer, Dick
- Book condition
- Used - Fair with no dust jacket; Boards worn and sunned, shaken, several small tears to lower edges of pages.
- First Edition
- Doubleday, Doran and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Disneyana, 1940s Humor, The Reluctant Dragon
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Humor;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....