Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON & NEW YORK: GEORGE ROUTLEDGE AND SONS. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Poor. Half Title page inscr Feb 14th 1878. This is Walter Crane's excellent illustrated edition, in first edition. All pages are present, but they are worn and torn to edges, not affecting picture area in most cases. The book has been repaired with tape, and some pages put back in the wrong order. In all, a scarce item, but in need of tlc.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE BABY'S OPERA A BOOK OF OLD RHYMES WITH NEW DRESSES
- CRANE, WALTER
- Book condition
- Used - Poor
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- GEORGE ROUTLEDGE AND SONS
- Place of Publication
- LONDON & NEW YORK
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]