Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Frederick Warne & Co., Ltd.. Reprint . Hardcover. Near Fine. 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall. The Music by the Earliest Masters. Engraved and Printed in Colours by Edmund Evans." Bound in original black-and-white illustrated red cloth with a white cloth spine stamped in black. Presentation in ink on the front free endpaper. Text block is unmarked. No publication date. 55 p, 7 5/8 x 7 1/8 inches. See pictures.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walther's Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Baby's Opera: A Book of Old Rhymes with New Dresses
- Walter Crane
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Frederick Warne & Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- CHILDRENS_LITERATURE MUSIC
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Walther's Books
Emphasis on First Editions. Many Mysteries. Passion for History, especially Ancient History. Some Small Press or Fine Press books, always looking for more.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]