Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Dodd, Mead & Company, 1908. First edition. Hardcover. Very good, plus. First edition. Hardcover. Quarto. Unpaginated. 22 full color plates by Fisher; Decorations by Theodore B. Hapgood. Grey cloth with mounted illustration and gilt spine lettering. Light foxing to cover illustration and light occasional foxing mostly opposite plates. Grey cloth is very clean, nice copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lost Horizon Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- BACHELOR BELLES
- Fisher, Harrison
- Book condition
- Used - Very good, plus
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Dodd, Mead & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Lost Horizon Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. We do not accept overseas orders for some countries and for some large and expensive items.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Santa Barbara, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Lost Horizon Bookstore
We are a small, open shop in Santa Barbara and have been in the same location for over 30 years. We have a select inventory of used and rare books. We also carry original posters and prints, vintage photographs and ephemera. Open Tues.- Sat. 11-6, closed Sunday & Monday.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]