Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Jonathan Raban is the author of Soft City, Arabia, Old Glory, Foreign Land, For Love and Money, Coasting , and Hunting Mr. Heartbreak . He won the W.H. Heinemann Award for Literature in 1982 and the Thomas Cook Award in 1981 and 1991. He has also edited the Oxford Book of the Sea . He lives in Seattle.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Persephone's Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bad Land: An American Romance
- Raban, Jonathan
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾\" - 9¾\" tall
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Persephone's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]