Balance Sheets: How to Read and Understand Them
by Tovey, Philip
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons Ltd A good copy in toupe cloth. All pullout forms extant and in good order. First flyleaf has writing in neat penmanship. Binding is tight and pages are clean and bright.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Balance Sheets: How to Read and Understand Them
- Tovey, Philip
- Original Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons Ltd
- Place of Publication
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.