Balanced Literacy Instruction: A Teacher's Resource Book [Second Edition]
by Au, Kathryn H.; Scheu, Judith A.; Carroll, Jacquelin H
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norwood, Massachusetts: Christopher-Gordon Publishers, Inc., 2001. Near Fine in softcover. 26 by 18 cm. 329 pages. Second edition. Trade size. Illustrated cover. Light bending to corners only. Bright, clean.. Soft Cover.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Laird Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Balanced Literacy Instruction: A Teacher's Resource Book [Second Edition]
- Au, Kathryn H.; Scheu, Judith A.; Carroll, Jacquelin H
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Christopher-Gordon Publishers, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Norwood, Massachusetts
- Date Published
- Non-fiction, Education, Educational. Teaching, Teachers
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
A full refund is available on items returned within 30 days. All prices listed are in USD.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Laird Books
Laird Books offers a wide selection range in books. Specialities include Canadian books and out-of-print books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]