Ballad of the Mari Lwyd and other poems
by Watkins, Vernon
- See description and photos
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First edition. 8vo. 92pp. Original cloth, in original dust wrapper. Lower corner bumped. Dust wrapper sunned to spine. Lightly toned.
The author's first book. Contemporary review loosely inserted.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ballad of the Mari Lwyd and other poems
- Watkins, Vernon
- Book condition
- Used - See description and photos
- Quantity available
- Faber & Faber
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Poetry, Anglo Welsh
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Welsh; Christmas gift ideas;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, European customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the Brexit chaos. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]