Balor With The Evil Eye Studies In Celtic and French Literature
by Alexander Haggerty Krappe
Los Angeles, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Balor With The Evil Eye Studies In Celtic and French Literature
- Alexander Haggerty Krappe
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Quantity available
- Second American Edition
- Norwood Editions
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- irish mythology balor evil eye arthurian legend arthur gorlagon celtic mythology tuatha de dannan brigit fomorians zombies undead breton arthur perceval grail castle perelesvaus institute des etudes francaises
- Bookseller catalogs
- Arthurian Legend; Irish; Celtic Studies; Fantasy Literature;
Terms of Sale
Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books
We accept Checks, Money orders, Visa, Master Card, Discover. Our Return Policy: All items can be returned for a full refund only if they are not as described. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages, so if you would like us to insure your package please let us know and we will quote you a price for USPS insurance.
About the Seller
About Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.