Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hong Kong: A-O-A, undated (c. early 1970s). Paperback with pictorial covers. "With compliments of Amarin Hotel Bangkok" stamped in gold to front cover. Very Good. Appears unmarked. Spine and front hinge creased. Not from a library. 3.5 x 5 inches. 112 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A-O-A Bangkok Night-Life & Shopping
- Walter K. Hoffman
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Hong Kong
- Date published
- undated (c. early 1970s)
- travel, guidebooks, guides, Bangkok, Thailand
- Bookseller catalogs
- Exploration, Expeditions, and Discoveries; Thailand;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.