Bannisters Lane, 1708-1899. Being Sundry Remarks, Some Historical And All New and Interesting on Bannisters Land, Now Named Winter Street, and the District Immediately Thereabout.
by Tucker, Thomas W
- Good; Wraps chipped with some soiling, front hinge tender.
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bannisters Lane, 1708-1899. Being Sundry Remarks, Some Historical And All New and Interesting on Bannisters Land, Now Named Winter Street, and the District Immediately Thereabout.
- Tucker, Thomas W
- Book condition
- Used - Good; Wraps chipped with some soiling, front hinge tender.
- First Edition
- Shepard, Norwell & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Boston, Downtown, Winter Street
- Bookseller catalogs
- New England;
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.
About the Seller
About Hurley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]