The Bardic Museum Of Primitive British Literature; And Musical And Poetical Relicks Of The Welsh Bards: Preserved, by Tradition And Authentic Manuscripts, From Very Remote Antiquity; And Never Before Published To The Bardic Tunes Are Added Variations for the Harp, Piano-Forte, Violin, or Flute Admirable Rarities; Musical, Poetical, and historical Relicks Of The Welsh Bards and Druids
by Edward Jones
Los Angeles, California, United States
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Original Two Folio Volumes Bound in One Hardcover Volume 1802 and 1808 112 pp. Two complete books bound in one. Rubs and fading to cover and spine. Board edges rubbed. Binding tight text. "Notes and comments hand written by Edward Jones with annotations "Arthurian Triads", "Bard to the Prince" Bardic Remains" a Full page hand Colored Plate and b/w plate. "Account of Taliesin" "A Dialogue Between Arthur And Gwenhwyvar"."Early Learning Among the Ancient Britons"Also "Musical And Poetical Relicks Of The Welsh Bards" A treasure of Harp music and Mabinogi First Branch. Music and Lyrics Second Volume by Jones is the Music notation and lyrics. Two Complete folio Volumes in one binding. See all our Three Geese in Flight Celtic Book Scans
Extended Description and Notes
Welsh and Arthurian poetry and music
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Bardic Museum Of Primitive British Literature; And Musical And Poetical Relicks Of The Welsh Bards: Preserved, by Tradition And Authentic Manuscripts, From Very Remote Antiquity; And Never Before Published To The Bardic Tunes Are Added Variations for the Harp, Piano-Forte, Violin, or Flute Admirable Rarities; Musical, Poetical, and historical Relicks Of The Welsh Bards and Druids
- Edward Jones
- Book Condition
- Used - Good+
- Quantity Available
- bardic gwenhwyvar welsh triads welsh druidism welsh guinevere celtic harp music mabinogi welsh harp music notations taliesin dialogue between arthur and gwenhwyvar norman marcher lords medieval history arthurian merlin geoffrey of monmouth wales gildas ki
- Bookseller catalogs
- Arthurian Legend; Welsh; Celtic Studies; Goddess; General /Poetry/Music/Food/Travel/Art/Theatre/Fiction; Cornish/Brittany/Isle Of Man; Medieval, Early Medieval and Tudor;
Terms of Sale
Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books
We accept Checks, Money orders, Visa, Master Card, Discover. Our Return Policy: All items can be returned for a full refund only if they are not as described. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages, so if you would like us to insure your package please let us know and we will quote you a price for USPS insurance.
About the Seller
About Three Geese In Flight Celtic Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...