Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: HUTCHINSON AND CO (PUBLISHERS) LTD, 1952. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good Plus/Very Good. Bright, clean and tidy book, in a lightly marked dustwrapper, with small chips to edges and loss of 1cm across top of spine. Not price clipped. Extremely unusually for this title, it is dedicate and signed by the author, as follows: Lt Commander Pope, with gratitude for his kindness and patience at St. Vincent (and to show that an author can be a tough guy, too, like any old matelot) Louis Golding, London, 5 Aug -57. Not price clipped. Scarce signed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE BARE-KNUCKLE BREED
- LOUIS GOLDING
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Plus
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- HUTCHINSON AND CO (PUBLISHERS) LTD
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]