Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tokyo: Kenkyusha, 1939. First edition. Hardcover. Fair. First edition. Hardcover. 7 3/4'' x 5 1/4''. 207pp. Spine faded. Covers soiled, some staining to interior.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lost Horizon Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- BARLEY AND SOLDIERS
- Hino, Ashihei
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Lost Horizon Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. We do not accept overseas orders for some countries and for some large and expensive items.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Santa Barbara, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Lost Horizon Bookstore
We are a small, open shop in Santa Barbara and have been in the same location for over 30 years. We have a select inventory of used and rare books. We also carry original posters and prints, vintage photographs and ephemera. Open Tues.- Sat. 11-6, closed Sunday & Monday.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.