THE BARONAGE OF SCOTLAND OR AN ACCOUNT OF THE GENTRY....
by DOUGLAS SIR ROBERT:
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hawkridge Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE BARONAGE OF SCOTLAND OR AN ACCOUNT OF THE GENTRY....
- DOUGLAS SIR ROBERT:
- Book condition
- EDINBURGH, BELL AND BRADFUTE, 1798 (?)
- SCOTLAND, BARONACY, ARISTOCRACY
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Hawkridge Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]