Bass Line: The Stories and Photographs of Milt Hinton (inscribed By Milt Hinton to George Alpert)
by Hinton, Milt and Berger, David G
- See description
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Bass Line: The Stories and Photographs of Milt Hinton (inscribed By Milt Hinton to George Alpert)
- Hinton, Milt and Berger, David G
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Temple Univ Pr
- Place of Publication
- Philadelphia; (1988)
- Jazz ouis Armstrong, Count Basie, Duke Ellington, Billy Holiday
- Bookseller catalogs
- Music History and Theory;
Terms of Sale
Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover. All books are carefully described and may be returned within ten day if the customer is not satisfied. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $5 for US orders based on books weighing 2 lbs. Worldwide shipping available.
About the Seller
About Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...