The Battle for the Bay: The Story of the Hudson Bay Railroad
by MacEwan, Grant
- as new
- As New
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Tiber Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Battle for the Bay: The Story of the Hudson Bay Railroad
- MacEwan, Grant
- Book condition
- new As New
- 1st edition.
- Western Producer Book Service, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Date Published
- History, Exploration, Transportation, Commerce, Hudson Bay Railroad, Church Harbour, Canada, 20th Century.
- Bookseller catalogs
- History / Canada;
Terms of Sale
All books are subject to prior sale. Returns are accepted within 2 weeks for any reason. We pack our books in bubble-wrap, and ship in a sturdy cardboard box, except in the case of standardized Priority shipping envelopes.
About the Seller
About Tiber Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]