THE BATTLE OF EASTLEIGH
by Bolle, Frederick N
Los Angeles, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Octavo (8 1/2 X 10 1/2 inches) New York: United States Naval Air Force, 1918. First Edition. oblong format, 144 pages illustrated with black and white halftone photographs, and a map, original gray cloth, hardcover, good condition (lower right corner of front cover slightly bumped, minor shelf wear to lower spine, not affecting contents which are clean and complete).
This is a unit history, with many photos of the Eastleigh U. S. Navy repair base in England during World War I; its officers and men. There are many photos of early military aircraft, and an essay on "Liberty Twelves" and "DeHavilands."
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Caravan Book Store (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE BATTLE OF EASTLEIGH
- Bolle, Frederick N
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- United States Naval Air Force
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Old and Rare; Aviation; Military History; Flight; History; World War I;
Terms of Sale
Caravan Book Store
About the Seller
About Caravan Book Store
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year