Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Award Books, June 1973. Mass Market Paperback. No ISBN. AN1139. 95¢. First Edition, Seventh printing, December 1974. Fine. Lightly tanned. Slight edgewear. Light rubbing. Not from a library. No remainder mark. Not clipped. 158 pages. Film tie-in, based on the 1973 movie, the fifth and final installment in the original Planet of the Apes movie series.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Battle For the Planet of the Apes
- David Gerrold
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition, later printing
- Award Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- June 1973
- fiction, science fiction, dystopia, dystopian, movie tie-in
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction; Fiction; Animals;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.