The Battleship Boys in Foreign Service or Earning New Ratings in European Seas
by Patchin, Frank Gee
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Saalfield Publishing Co, 1911. First Edition. Hardcover. Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Book is dated and of the style of 1911 but the DJ shows an illustration from the early '40s. Front inner hinge splitting, upper right corner chipped, pages browning, rubbing to edges, DJ edges nicked and rubbed, ink gift inscription from 1941 to endpaper.B&W Illustrations.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Arundel Books of Seattle (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Battleship Boys in Foreign Service or Earning New Ratings in European Seas
- Patchin, Frank Gee
- Book condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Saalfield Publishing Co
- Date Published
- Children's Juvenile Military Naval WWII Adventure Fiction, , , , , , , ,
Terms of Sale
Arundel Books of Seattle
7-day return only if not as described (you must notify us immediately on upon receipt of any problem). We pack carefully.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Arundel Books of Seattle
Arundel Books stunning new store is located in Seattle's historic Pioneer Square, and has an eclectic stock that will satisfy both the avid reader and discriminating collector.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]