The Bay of the Nightingales
by Essie Summers
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The front face of the DJ has a tear across it ,about 1/4 of the way up the front of it. There is wear around most of the edges and some fading next to the spine. it is not price clipped. The inner pages are lightly browned but in good condition.
From the blurb: Margot Chesterton had travelled to New Zealand to look for her long- lost father- but Pierre Laveroux persisted in believing that her motive was a more sinister one.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Midwinter Books (NZ)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Bay of the Nightingales
- Essie Summers
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Mills and Boon
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Essie Summers, Romance, New Zealand
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 1 week after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Midwinter Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]