The Beautiful Changes and Other Poems
by WILBUR, Richard
- A very good copy in a somewhat worn jacket, with chips at corners, and a loss affecting text along spine panel
Ardsley, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Beautiful Changes and Other Poems
- WILBUR, Richard
- Book condition
- Used - A very good copy in a somewhat worn jacket, with chips at corners, and a loss affecting text along spine panel
- Reynal & Hitchcock
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]