Before Social Anthropology: Essays on the History of British Anthropology (Studies in Anthropology and History)
by James Urry
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Discover Books (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Before Social Anthropology: Essays on the History of British Anthropology (Studies in Anthropology and History)
- James Urry
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Discover Books
We think books should achieve their greatest possible purpose: Whether purchased by another reader, donated to help a child acquire the lifelong skill of literacy, or recycled as a new product, it has a story to tell. We let stories live on.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]