Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Knopf, 1975-09-12. 1st. Hardcover. Good. First Edition, Cloth Hardcover w/ Pictorial DJ, Dust Jacket has some tears along the edges, Otherwise DJ has some normal wear & tear, Otherwise pages are clean, tight and mostly crisp,
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- FCD Books & More Media (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In the Beginning
- Potok, Chaim
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- X weight
- 1 lbs
Terms of Sale
FCD Books & More Media
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if unhappy with purchase.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Fargo, North Dakota
Ask Seller a Question
About FCD Books & More Media
FCD Books & More Media, has been selling online since 2011. Stop take a look around and check out our selection of books, dvd\'s, cd\'s, audio cassettes LP's & VHS. Media Mail shipping to all United States Addresses is free, no matter how many books are ordered. Thank you.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]