Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harper & Row, 1967. Stated first edition. Mustard cloth spine, black boards, black/gilt titles & decoration, red topstain, map endpapers. Photo supplement on coated paper. Book very good with waterspotting to bottom edge. DJ also very good with stains to reverse and back panel, waterspots to bottom edge. 243 pp.. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good. Book.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Behind the Lines - Hanoi
- Salisbury, Harrison E
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Harper & Row
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; War in Vietnam;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]